Saturday, September 27, 2008

What To Do To Live Long With Tyroid Cancer

pais primizie filosofeggianti your sole con inizio autunno ..


Weekend supersoleggiato over the Channel ... charming old town of Leamington in the sun radiated warmth and even the british people poured into the sleeve along the main arteries of paesone caught from the usual hustle and bustle of shopping on Saturday ...
are now about 9 months that I find myself in Anglo-Saxon land in the middle of the peaceful English countryside .. if I think I am accustomed to the modus vivendi fast enough room, more 'instinct for survival and preparation for real .. I could draw up a list of things that make the British so peculiar, but I'm afraid to lead to a kind of superficial luogocomunismo, if we can define .. for some practical things, I can not help smiling when I notice here appreciate how much to order Italian coffee cappuccino at any time of day or night, and with the dessert, which we would be science fiction. Pero 'my status emigrated a long time, a bit' unwillingly uprooted from the costumes to the beautiful country always obvious instinct survival, I'd recommend taking a sense of tolerance in front of these little things that has raised my smile. Severgnini I think (and certainly others before me) have noticed and carefully focused, without falling into banality, the local customs and practices that both make this island people worldwide celebrity as a tradition and transgression .. a mix that lives in an almost caricature, in fact.
Another thing is instead trying to take stock of how I feel at this moment of my work experience and life qui.Ho fortunate to have an interesting job and a salary that in Italy no one would give me and that makes me independent.
Obviously the project on which work is exciting (At least on paper) and look beautiful prospects; also got used to working modus and colleagues, that because of important dates so far I had seemed only a cog wheels that was bound to go at a fast pace. But 'the budget that I should try to do and things to focus on another concern: colleagues, bosses, or perfidetti nice, there will always and everywhere at work, unless I throw myself to be an entrepreneur , the point is that I can not imagine ever moving without a base, a nest that is an area not too Tentative, to come back and to start .... although I feel at home in many places, I can not think of continue to wander in world and bear enormous periods of solitude, without a justification that would allow me to find myself in what I do and without the right conditions to do so. I throw myself bravely and tried, but I need to have feedback and I also need warmth, not merely superficial relationships, to feel Fulfilled. Senno 'becomes a perpetual chase for something that does not want to get there, and this is very frustrante.Per far as I can bear it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment