Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Memorial Guest Book Quotes

I returned

Here we are,

someone I know would say, "but Milan debut !"... Well yes, I write from Milan, after more than 'a year's absence, which has happened more than anywhere else, and the body was reapplied to the horizontal line, despite the ups and downs of recent times and the various bad luck .. Italian obligée .. it away and everything comes to an end the bitter which had begun with decreased but remains in the background .... hopefully no more 'do damage. But we talk about happy things, like ... changes often do without thinking too much but when you realize then scary, I thought that I stayed, to stand and instead I changed it back and it's never easy ... I try to
prendrla a bit 'but with a smile' I note that it seems almost become a habit, in crisis situations I open a blog, first opened it several years ago and it was completely private, the second in late December early January 2006 and we wrote two posts or unacosacome little more ', including a shopping list of good intentions and a few curse "against the system", but very bland, as well as an ode to love thinking about a particular person, the same for which I have opened a third blog, which will remain firm for the two posts, and they finally began to know the high school friends and the poor than to support He also commented, so there is proof that it is not pure soliloquy, though it was directed to connard concerned, however, the friend from high school has also reserved the honor to link to her - this guy seriously for real! !
short and my mother, have always been shy, and not constant as in the drafting of secret diaries. But now 'I decided that I fregherò of secrecy also because most blogs are made to be shared ... I wonder if rather I'll be able 'to be constant in the post?

0 comments:

Post a Comment