Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shaky Lines On Tablet

is my hero, my darling My darling Shaesar fhuras not own any of the old tsuan went far from my darling ... da soppesare

Today I saw a flock of swans grazing beside a herd will have been fifty. Seems they whooper swans , migrated from Iceland in search of warmer temperatures and good food. I understand them. And it was great to see them take off (lift swan?) In training to escape from the threat-the dog that accompanied us and who had approached a large stroke. All this in Tipperary, where he returned after more than a decade, and where to stay with a lump in my throat, in deference to the past and witness a different Ireland, which does not fully recognize or do not know yet ... suspend the proceedings until the departure of so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment