Monday, June 22, 2009

5 Month Old Bad Cough And Cant Breath

meditazioni Higher and Deeper piled

I entrust my words, how much more I feel at this moment, in this post that would mark the end of a long silence. I need to put some thoughts down on paper, tear the vortex whirlwind of rumination that leads me to only see black when are so many things in recent months I have enjoyed. Because I tend to listen to the noise self-defeating, to give credit to fear and distrust in myself when I should open my heart only to the positive. and the fear of being suspended, but also that of taking root, or at least to delay the desire to do so. Why fear when instead you just sit excitement? Maia, the first joy. Love the second. My loved ones and all their affection. I miss them, it is true. Back from a weekend in London with great depth. Yet push drives that I try to tame, because I will not give satisfaction, though confused, yet young, I'm learning and I fight to walk away with all of myself. We need to change key, there is too much crap around and sooner or later the bubble burst, even in Italy . Back to us, I do not understand why should not I be happy with myself. Perfection does not exist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment