Sunday, October 19, 2008

Punishment For Wegie Slave

notte fa quasi un Anno ... (Nostalgia) of fim semana




.. I missed you greatly although there looking for all day and I felt torn apart by a set of suffering due to your more and more 'unexpectedly long absence, I could not turn, and sad, because of your way to do almost paternal, who never tired of emphasizing how much my feet were wrong, when my way of life was decent but not too broad .. I suffered for a message that does not respond, the line sounded empty or your roommate, saying that "if St. nao encontrar na home, suffering for my pain for a situation so desperate that I knew to be conscious, and we perceive that you were suffering. but maybe just because you suffered I imagine it? Besides, one that looks like Tombeur de femmes, joking and laughing and not sly nonchalance and says that he loves you, but then tells you that he left his girlfriend at home and who has repeatedly cornificata .... is not a reliable cupid.
Now I tell myself that I was suffering for an ideal of love that Serbs still in me. This ideal for so many months that coincided with your shoulders roomy, your face, your eyes smiling and your presence in those months that has helped me to play down in a period where I lost interest and trust in many things. We laugh like crazy and get into fights, for fun, and still I miss enormously. Moments of pure happiness lost, not riverrà. Now the memory is diluted with so much bitterness. Maybe one day return will remember that smile. An ideal of love can not be translated into reality in a man with children around the world, who lives across the world, who says he loves you to madness, but then it eats away. I can not demand that the solution to the problems, not me alone. Fiat. I changed places, country, customs, everything now is just painful memories vivid, a year after you have encouraged me to take this path and I was afraid and I was puzzled, telling me that I'd reached a year later ... the whole live bitterness, but shot forward, however, denigrate me and give myself pats on the back, alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment